Cartoon Network, the number one kids’ channel in Asia Pacific, offers the best in original animated content including the multi-award-winning global hits "Ben 10", "The Powerpuff Girls", "Teen Titans Go!", "OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes", "Adventure Time" and "We Bare Bears".
Cartoon Network is available in 29 countries throughout Asia Pacific and is currently seen in more than 135 million pay-TV homes. Internationally, it is seen in 192 countries and over 400 million homes, and is an industry leader with a global offering of the best in award-winning animated entertainment for kids and families.
The brand is known for putting its fans at the centre of everything by applying creative thinking and innovation across multiple platforms. Cartoon Network also reaches millions more through its websites, games and apps, including Cartoon Network Watch and Play. In Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network is a companion brand to Boomerang and POGO. For more information, visit www.cartoonnetworkasia.com.
Everyone is looking forward to travelling again. And, when the time is right and restrictions ease, the Philippines wants to make sure everyone does it in the safest way possible. A new branded content partnership between the Department of Tourism and WarnerMedia’s
Cartoon Network will stage its biggest multi-platform movie premiere ever on September 12, across 8 WarnerMedia channels and apps in Asia Pacific. We Bare Bears: The Movie will make its debut as a simulcast launch across several of WarnerMedia’s portfolio of kids and
WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks & Sales has appointed Carlene Tan as its new director of original production and development for its Kids division in Asia Pacific. As departmental lead, she is responsible for identifying new IP and producing original series for
Mumbai, India: POGO and Cartoon Network, channels in India under WarnerMedia Entertainment Networks Asia Pacific, are ramping up original India productions with three new home-grown animation comedies. POGO has commissioned both Titoo and Lambuji Tinguji, produced
- India-made chase comedy scores full series pickup for international distribution on Cartoon Network and Boomerang -HONG KONG/ANNECY (June 10, 2019) – Lamput, the hilarious animated chase comedy, has been picked up for a third season by Cartoon Network and will run
- The new theming includes branded rooms, café and recreation areas -(MAY 29, 2019) TAINAN, TAIWAN: HOTEL COZZI Ximen Tainan, a Cathay Hospitality Management property, has partnered with global entertainment brand Cartoon Network to theme rooms and facilities. Opening
- New publicity campaign includes competitions, events, social and stunts -SINGAPORE (March 4, 2019) – It’s time to hug it out. Throughout 2019, Cartoon Network is on a mission to get fans of its hit original comedy We Bare Bears feeling the love in a multi-layered,
- Play exciting match-3 puzzles and take on missions to help Grizz, Panda and Ice Bear fix up their home! -MAY 29, 2018 - Cartoon Network and Korean game developer SundayToz have launched We Bare Bears Match3 Repairs, a new global match-3 puzzle game based on Cartoon
-Turner partners with Singapore Tourism Board, Prudential Singapore and Singtel to attract global talent to festival and inspire legions of cartoon fans-SINGAPORE (April 26, 2018) – Turner’s Cartoon Network, together with some heavyweight partners in Singapore, will be
Cartoon Network has partnered with Korean game developer SundayToz for a mobile puzzle game around the network’s hit animated series, We Bare Bears. A global launch is expected early 2018.The free match 3-style and city-builder game will feature storytelling and video
-Cartoon Network and RockCoco select winner in Project X event; design to be sold across Greater China-TAIPEI, TAIWAN (October 27, 2017) – Turner’s Cartoon Network and retailer RockCoco have selected a winner in a fashion competition staged recently in Taipei.The event
- Turner’s Cartoon Network launches initiative to encourage kids programming -HONG KONG (July 12, 2017) – Turner Asia Pacific today announced the launch of its “Code the Future with Cartoon Network” program where students learn the basics of computer programming in a
- The prestigious critics’ choice award selected the short as the best case study in the Animated Frames category-MUMBAI, INDIA (March 27, 2017) – Turner has won critical acclaim for Lamput at FICCI Frames 2017 as the Best Case Study in the Animated Frames category.The